can we help?
American Enviro-Tech performs chemical exposure assessments to determine if engineering controls, administrative controls or personal protective equipment are required to reduce employee exposures. AET will develop a sampling strategy based on the operations at your facility that meets OSHA requirements for evaluating exposures to chemicals (29 CFR 1910, Subpart Z – Toxic and Hazardous Substances or 29 CFR 1910.134 Respiratory Protection). We can also assess your facility for hazardous noise exposures and assist you with developing a hearing protection program that meets OSHA regulations (29 CFR 1910.95, Hearing Conservation).
- Industrial Hygiene Air & Noise Monitoring
- Noise Monitoring
- Mold Inspections/Monitoring
- Stationary Source (Stack) Sampling
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring System Support
- Ambient Air Monitoring and Meteorological Monitoring
- Asbestos Survey
- Lead Paint Inspection and Risk Assessment
- Mold Assessment
- Radon Testing
- Methane Survey
- PCB Caulk Assessment
- Lead in Drinking Water
- Respirable Crystalline Silica